Michigan Online Gambling

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
douche mid-western governor. They'll pass it again it'll just take bureaucracy.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even when passed again it will take a year or two to implement it. Look at PA. Still working out the kinks.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is just disappointing, and a sorry move from an exiting politician. I am not a Michigan resident but my family is from there. I was excited to see that the state legislature had passed the law.

I'm all for regulation, but I think any government official who thinks they can tell you how to spend your money needs to be voted out. It's poker for crying out loud. That's just my opinion, of course. Hopefully, Michigan will be back in business soon with another vote.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not familiar with this EX-gov as a person. Color his pic orange & he really looks familiar. He has peed in our “pool”. New bill under a young new gov could be the ticket. Wait & see. Hope the EX-gov made a large illegal bet on the wolverines. :D

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not familiar with this EX-gov as a person. Color his pic orange & he really looks familiar. He has peed in our “pool”. New bill under a young new gov could be the ticket. Wait & see. Hope the EX-gov made a large illegal bet on the wolverines. :D

We will have to wait and see if anything does change with the new government coming in. Most of us could have predicted this outcome (as it appeared Snyder was making like his veto mattered as his last act as governor) but only a matter of time before it will be passed - hopefully sooner rather than later.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all hear you. I agree 100%. Way too much political interference with normal citizen rights. I don't think the world lasts long enough to get them back. Our lives are blackened & smothered by corruption, greed, pollution, natural disasters & hate.

No reason to exclude online poker players from that party. Hope & pray & watch.

Full wolf red moon this month. Welcome to 2019. One foot in front of the other. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not here, so we only have right now.

God bless & keep us. :) :cool:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know how long it will take for it to get reintroduced? I know that there are certain sessions and rules for introducing a bill, but I'm not sure about MI's cycle.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The state Legislature can override the governor’s veto, but has only done so some 5 times in the last 66 years.

There’s obviously some hidden agenda when a lame duck politician goes against the will of the people and a bipartisan effort of the legislature. :rolleyes:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The state Legislature can override the governor’s veto, but has only done so some 5 times in the last 66 years.

There’s obviously some hidden agenda when a lame duck politician goes against the will of the people and a bipartisan effort of the legislature. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but what could it be? I haven't heard much about a plan of action to get this restarted.

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling