link on pokerlistings looks alot less than the $42 million he earned
The following assets belonging to Lederer will be forfeited as part of the settlement:
- All funds in the Lloyds 0402 account
- All funds in LPL Financial accounts
- The Shelby Cobra
- The Kingsclear property (originally puchased for $505k in 1995)
- $30,000 USD, representing proceeds traceable to the sale of the Fawn Chase property
- All proceeds traceable to the sale of the Twin Palms property, which will be sold within 120 days for no less than $440,000 (originally purchased for $905k in 2007).
- All other assets in his accounts at Lloyds which (not including the 0402 account) has a US dollar value of $168,000.
Details of the forfeiture and settlement were released today in a document from the Southern District of New York. (http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/new-york/nysdce/1:2011cv02564/377900/295/0.pdf?ts=1355923959)