Las Vegas during the Super Bowl Weekend

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there until Sunday - but no poker for me on this trip!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there until Sunday - but no poker for me on this trip!

You must be super busy to be going to Vegas but without time for poker! Hope you at least have time for a meal at the Grande Luxe! [emoji4]

What a fun guide and Vegas is a great place to watch the Super Bowl too!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must be super busy to be going to Vegas but without time for poker! Hope you at least have time for a meal at the Grande Luxe! [emoji4]

What a fun guide and Vegas is a great place to watch the Super Bowl too!

My granddaughter just turned 21 this week and I am taking her to Vegas for her first trip there. We are only there 3 days and I want to make it all about her. :)

The funniest thing will be that she looks about 15 - will be interesting to see how many times she gets carded lol.

I told her to keep her id in a lanyard around her neck. :p

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely plan to visit Vegas, unfortunately not this weekend :)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My granddaughter just turned 21 this week and I am taking her to Vegas for her first trip there. We are only there 3 days and I want to make it all about her. :)

The funniest thing will be that she looks about 15 - will be interesting to see how many times she gets carded lol.

I told her to keep her id in a lanyard around her neck. :p

Hahaha that’s a very good idea with the lanyard, happy birthday to your granddaughter and I hope you all have a blast! :)

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been out there during March madness and it was crazy. I can not imagine what it will be like during the Super Bowl. There so many things out there including outside of vegas. I really enjoyed the Hoover Dam tour. I have been out there many times and learned not to make plans, because I always see something else I didn't plan and end up doing that instead. So much fun!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been out there during March madness and it was crazy. I can not imagine what it will be like during the Super Bowl. There so many things out there including outside of vegas. I really enjoyed the Hoover Dam tour. I have been out there many times and learned not to make plans, because I always see something else I didn't plan and end up doing that instead. So much fun!

I have been during March Madness too - was crazy!

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas