James Woods Twitter account as been suspended

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that do not need to delete his account...
he is for freedom of speech and he has 1, 7 million subscribers...))
and he seems to be a good person probably...)))
:flybye:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Twitter didn't delete the account - it has been suspended.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just BS and bad publicity is still good publicity. Love seeing "Mr. Woods in the news:) I call him Mr. Woods, for his full frontal, in a movie I saw once..LOL

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Total BS no matter if your on the Left or the Right :(

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's ridiculous. The people in charge of monitoring the post should be fired. His post had nothing to do with news. The left should be infuriated about this censorship. This man has 1.7 million followers. An angry customer will talk to ten people, but a happy customer might not even mention good service. That could be 17 million people hearing about something that supports what Trump says.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The left is so tolerant. If you agree with them. If not, they are fascists. Pure hypocrites.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This seems a little ridiculous everyone knows that James Woods is a bit of a jokester and really goes off the wall quite often LOL I don't know if anyone would really take something like that he posted really seriously. But if it was a fake meme they might have suspended him just for sharing something that was fake more than for the content. I'm certain he will get his account back soon most everyone that gets suspended seems to get their Twitter back in a couple of days usually LOL

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion it is public relations, and what you say about freedom of speech, for example in Russia this rule does not work, people are put for reposts in contact and for huskies.