James Woods is helping victims of the California fires

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's good to see people helping people when they can and setting aside political differences.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is great he help to the community, more people like him :adore:

710suited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
James Woods is a pretty cool guy! You can catch him at Venetian once in awhile when he is here in LV.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems these fires get worse every year. Never guessed Malibu would get hit.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never forgiven James Woods for stealing Peter Griffin's identity!

But...Mother Theresa said..."If you judge people then you have no time to love them."

And she also said...

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway."

"Woods asked those affected by the fires to tweet hashtag #SoCalFiresJamesWoods to locate missing individuals. Because of his fame, he’s been able to reach a large audience by retweeting these requests."

There must have been something the Red Cross or other Authorities Having Jurisdiction were not doing? And, if that is the case then I tip my hat to Mr. James Woods.

Good luck to all those affected by the devastating fires and those trying to help !

Last edited:
R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good to see people helping people when they can and setting aside political differences.
That is how we all are supposed to act, I really hope it catches on. Time to pay it forward again.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is how we all are supposed to act, I really hope it catches on. Time to pay it forward again.

Agreed! Paying it forward should be a part of our lives EVERY DAY!

A

alvinw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope more players do things like this. its good for everyone and good pr for poker too