Jaime Staples and his latest challenge

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he has done great to lose the weight he had before. He was a pretty big fellow looking at the older videos and pictures of him.

Hopefully he can keep up getting proper exercise and diet, I can understand how it would be easy to put on pounds when sitting at the virtual tables for half the day and not eating so well.

I really enjoy the content and videos Jamie provides, he is a great player and I enjoy watching his stream from time to time.

Best of luck to him in his current challenge.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think he has done great to lose the weight he had before. He was a pretty big fellow looking at the older videos and pictures of him.

Hopefully he can keep up getting proper exercise and diet, I can understand how it would be easy to put on pounds when sitting at the virtual tables for half the day and not eating so well.

I really enjoy the content and videos Jamie provides, he is a great player and I enjoy watching his stream from time to time.

Best of luck to him in his current challenge.

Jaime has done amazing with the weight loss, that's for sure. What concerns me (and likely a few others) with this latest challenge, he doesn't feel good. I believe he is trying to reach a goal in a much shorter period of time that just does not fit his lifestyle, overall general fitness level and mental state. Taking it all off is definitely one thing but keeping it off with personal health in mind, is an entirely different animal.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$ 150,000 is a good incentive for weight loss).