Illicit Poker Room Madam Geeta Singh Gets Out of Jail Free

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always have my "get out of jail free" card with me wherever i go,,,,just in case! :girl:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She hired good lawyers for dirty money and now she'll be clean. But our fair democracy works)).

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people are jsut 2 lucky when it comes 2 getting away with breaking the law. i was never very good at getting away!! what i dont understand is they were busted with the drugs busted with proof of running an underground gambling operation and to top it off they sold $50k to undercovers where im from you dont get away with that..

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how the article states that the group was "selling highly addictive drugs on city streets" but the only drugs in the picture was marijuana. Marijuana is non addictive physically. They need to hire a new fact checker apparently lmfao!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love how the article states that the group was "selling highly addictive drugs on city streets" but the only drugs in the picture was marijuana. Marijuana is non addictive physically. They need to hire a new fact checker apparently lmfao!

I was expecting a better photo, to be honest. :)

Pretty sure this was the photo the NYPD took but I could be wrong!

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There's multiple bags with white powder in them, as well as a brick and a half of some sort of white substance. I think that red thing in the middle with the lever is a pill press, for making pressies/pills (probably exstacy/mdma). Looks like there's a plethora of drugs there. Probably meth, cocaine, heroin, and MDMA... but that's just a guess (I could be wrong).

It looks like enough there to get manufacturing and distribution charges, or whatever they call it there, which should carry hefty penalties.. I'd almost say there is enough there to get them locked up for the rest of their life/lives, but that's just speculation on my part again.

edit: They did release Singh without bond, which seems unusual to me..