Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good evening guys, I'm looking for good books to study more Sit & Go and other poker games, Can anyone tell me which ones are the best ?? I will no longer complain but I will improve myself
THANK YOU....:confused::confused::confused:

JayLoyal

JayLoyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon!

I'm trying to get better, too! Have you tried watching videos? I think the same information is found and with a visual aid, maybe it's easier to learn? at least for me...

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I will stand by this book for the essentials. Read cover to cover and you are at least amateur not a fish:

52 Great poker tips: At Home, at Tournament and Online by Lou Krieger

This is the ONLY book I read and literally is EVERYTHING essential to know.

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ace on the river i s a very good book.

B

blufft0p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best book this is your practice and from vlechenie errors from their game

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend the following:

Sit-N-Go Games:

Sit-N-Go Strategy by Colin Moshman

Secrets Of Sit-N-Go's by Phil Shaw

Earn $30,000 per Month Playing online poker A Step-By-Step Guide to Single Table Tournaments by Ryan Wiseman

Last edited:
R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd tell you to watch some videos. In my opinion you would learn more, seeing the real plays, the expressions of the players and the hands that they play

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But in relation to a book I would point you out. But in relation to a book I would point out to you The Poker Mindset - Mental Attitude for Poker Success. Very good, worth the reading.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Book is ok but the best skill and experience you may gain it by playing poker.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice is the best book, it can teach you everything.

Gulas

Gulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice is the best book, it can teach you everything.

Though practice is essential, getting more knowledge through books can be very helpful. It isn't as expensive as a coach, yet can it can give great insights.

As Isaac Newton said, "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."

Cheers.

drbottlecap10

drbottlecap10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've personally loved everything I have read from Negreanu's popular book.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I just started out I found Harrington on Hold'em a pretty good read. He covers a lot of basic strategies and different moves you can make. However it is a bit outdated imo. But if you keep in mind that play has evolved alot since this book came out it can give alot of tools to improve your game.

Good luck :D

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About books can't tell and view training ...

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon

Good afternoon!

I'm trying to get better, too! Have you tried watching videos? I think the same information is found and with a visual aid, maybe it's easier to learn? at least for me...

I was absent from the forum and poker, but I'm active again Thanks so much for the suggestions, I just did not enjoy studying videos. But thanks for the help.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many ways to learn poker, books are one of them . I suggest you to learn poker by watching tv, there are many good shows that offer that , u can learn a lot by watch pro players against each other, if u want to learn by book, try to specify in one thing s book , not a general poker book . For example get a book that is specialized in multi table poker ....

pimpbot5000sp3

pimpbot5000sp3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was starting out I liked Phil Gordon's 3 books. The Little Black Book, The Little Green Book, and the Little Blue Book. There is a new Gold one out now too. They are easy reads and can point you in the right direction.

Also if your public library in the US does Hoopla, The Little Green book is there as an Audio Book you can listen to in like 3 hours plus.