Hellmuth wins 15th Bracelet

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hellmuth wins 15th Bracelet , love or hate him, you can't argue the results.

W

wkshaggy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was sweating so hard for him when he got it all in KT vs KJ

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
White magic baby!
No limit poker is an art, not a science.....

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth=best player of all time. Congrats! How can you argue that the "poker brat" isn't the best player ever?

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth=best player of all time. Congrats! How can you argue that the "poker brat" isn't the best player ever?

Best tournament player for sure... No idea who the best cash player is though.

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth 15th WSOP bracelet

Who would have thought that the Poker Brat, despite being so criticized and poorly spoken by the media, would win his 15th wsop bracelet and break his own record of other great players as "Phil Ivey," "Johnny Chan" and "Doyle Brunson". the list of all time records.

Many speak of the mystique of three years, taking with fun, brutal tone, we can not fail to recognize the genius of Hellmuth, many are ashamed to recognize of course that the title does not cover their attitudes on poker tables and against other players.

At this point, it has to get better and better and overcome their lack of ethics to their game opponents, since this will be the greatest triumph of his personal and professional life. And you, what do you think of breaking records and attitudes of the Poker Brat?

J

JeremyDCowan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The mouth when he looses though! LMAO

If he had the KJ and LOST...He would have literally exploded.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He may be a big baby and poor sport but there’s no denying his MTT resume. Impressive.

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who would have thought that the Poker Brat, despite being so criticized and poorly spoken by the media, would win his 15th WSOP bracelet and break his own record of other great players as "Phil Ivey," "Johnny Chan" and "Doyle Brunson". the list of all time records.

Many speak of the mystique of three years, taking with fun, brutal tone, we can not fail to recognize the genius of Hellmuth, many are ashamed to recognize of course that the title does not cover their attitudes on poker tables and against other players.

At this point, it has to get better and better and overcome their lack of ethics to their game opponents, since this will be the greatest triumph of his personal and professional life. And you, what do you think of breaking records and attitudes of the Poker Brat?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice entrance nice exit Phil Helmuth you have got to admire the results of the man
great show man.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Who would have thought that the Poker Brat, despite being so criticized and poorly spoken by the media, would win his 15th WSOP bracelet and break his own record of other great players as "Phil Ivey," "Johnny Chan" and "Doyle Brunson". the list of all time records.

I kinda like the guy even with his rants and tirades. Believe it or not, he has mellowed in the past few years.

There is a documentary of him out there somewhere (if I find it, I will post) which might help some people to understand him a bit better, too.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was ecstatic to see that 3 on the flop to give Hellmuth a set in the final hand :D. I think Hellmuth's success is good for the growth of poker. Players with personality are far more entertaining to watch and pull more viewers than those who sit silently with sunglasses and headphones.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not a surprise to me. I expect him to win many more.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing job on winning number 15. Still amazes me that people think the game has passed him by.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn it ! I was watching the live on twitch and stopped to go to bed (was like 4 am already). Nice for him !

If there is a documentary about him, I'm going to watch it !

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It kind of caught me off guard. He busts from the main and next thing you know he's back to crash the party a day or two later during ESPN's coverage. I think they may have said he was behind in chips going into heads up, and he wins the bracelet. Pretty impressive, indeed.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is a really good player imo. Would have been more likable if he doesn't have such temper.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was nice of Hellmuth to pay for the 10k entrance fee to 2019 WSOP Main Event for the guy he "heckled".

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
He is a great player!
Masters all aspects of poker, and deserves respect from all poker community!

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil was my favorite player growing up and he still might be lol. He isn't boring that's for sure. 15 is ridiculous

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What event did he win and how many entries were there? Buyin size?

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's gotta know what he is doing. Even though the whining is annoying