GGPoker breaks records during the WSOP Online Poker Series

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In total, nearly $150 million in cash prizes were awarded during the GGPoker wsop Online Bracelet Series. Forty-five tournaments had a prize pool that exceeded $1 million, and seven exceeded $5 million. Records were broken during the online version of the world series of poker, starting with the $5,000 buy-in Main Event, which generated a record-setting $27.5 million prize pool, the largest in online poker history, bettering the 2018 partypoker Millions tournament.

GGPoker’s WSOP Online Series Stats: Records Broken, $150 Million Awarded

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpoker is taking over and I love the software and everything they are doing right now. Its very refreshing and love playing on the gg network in general

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In total, nearly $150 million in cash prizes were awarded during the GGPoker WSOP Online Bracelet Series. Forty-five tournaments had a prize pool that exceeded $1 million, and seven exceeded $5 million. Records were broken during the online version of the World Series of Poker, starting with the $5,000 buy-in Main Event, which generated a record-setting $27.5 million prize pool, the largest in online poker history, bettering the 2018 Partypoker Millions tournament.

GGPoker’s WSOP Online Series Stats: Records Broken, $150 Million Awarded
I confess to you, I wanted to participate, but I could not make a deposit. not allowed with a bank card ...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me (and I think for most of the players as well) such a rapid growth of the GGPoker poker room was a big unexpectedness !!! I think that the competition between poker rooms will benefit ordinary players as pokerstars will certainly want to regain the leadership !!! Although in my opinion pokerstars (considering ES.COM, IT and other site pokerstars) is still the leader in terms of the number of players !!!

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

GGPoker came with everything in online poker. Congratulations on the structure etc...

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately, i got zero from those 150 millions.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself just made an account on GG Poker not long ago, have not played seriously on that site yet.
Have plans of learning more in depth and become better.
Maybe next year I'll take part of it?

WSOP