Former poker pro accused of operating a major cannabis grow-op

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The government legalizes it here in canada, we have a so-called shortage of legal weed ATM and in other parts of the world people are still being busted and the weed confiscated will most likely be torched.
As a Canadian pot smoker, I find that insulting and a complete waste of time and money.
It's not a meth lab, give the guy a break and send his crop over here:D

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn that's some super sad news. Those laws seem so medieval compared to ours in Canada.

We're in an age now where there are tons of Youtube channels dedicated to the art of growing cannabis. Where budtending is an actual job and some colleges and universities offer cannabis cultivating programs.

Obviously not everyone's going to agree but I feel like people should be allowed to enjoy a smoke just like others are allowed to enjoy a beer. :canabis:

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cannabis is just a stealth tax in country´s that make it illegal..........:icon_king

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and in Russia, when not legalize marijuana (( it's sad

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting closer and closer to legal nationwide in US. Maybe the soybean farmers can grow pot instead :) California where I live is a mess, tax is too high so a lot of people still buying on the black market. Once the price comes down I'm betting the volume will generate tax revenue like never before.

Kanaaduh

Kanaaduh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He should have went to one of the states where it's legal