Doug Polk vs Charlie Carrel Twitter feud

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a pretty entertaining read! :D:hahaha:

I like Charlie, really enjoy watching his poker streams which are few and far between. It's not the first time I've seen Charlie defend against bullying on Twitter as he himself was a victim of bullying back in school.

I don't agree with everything Charlie says or does but he's a cool character! :cool::icon_thum

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , I 've learned some disturbing things that Charlie had said , I had no idea before , very very sad for these , and I thought he was a cool guy/charachter . Doug might be a troll , but imo he tells many truths when he's trolling and he doesn't attack sb without a good reason imo :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody who can relate/minimize/sympathize with a child molester,worries me.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a bit confused about the whole situation. It seems like Charlie at one point implies that he was molested. If that is true, and he came up with that statement after therapy, it would make more sense.

Doug really wasn't cruel about it though. All he really said was wat? I found his analysis of the poker hands and people acting like they have reads hilarious [emoji23]

I found Doug's analysis of the situation entertaining though. And hey, no one should expect to make a statement like Charlie made without explaining what they mean more.

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Doug's videos on Youtube. Charlie seems to really seems to be outmatched in his online game when he is taking on Doug.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doug Polk created the game by his own rules. The collision was inevitable.

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think both are bigheaded and I find it hard to like either one, but how old is Doug? 15??
Such a childish way to bash Charlie.
Immaturity at it's best....

Well , I 've learned some disturbing things that Charlie had said , I had no idea before , very very sad for these , and I thought he was a cool guy/charachter . Doug might be a troll , but imo he tells many truths when he's trolling and he doesn't attack sb without a good reason imo :)

I think Doug puts it in the wrong context. you should Always look at both sides before you make a conclusion

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk is on a higher level than Charlie Carrel.

His platform and audience is much greater than the other. He provide much more services than him, too. Like diversifying with Altcoin wallets and offerings.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips

Exactly. Some things in life should be absolutes and not a subject to relativize.

No matter that the perpetrator have gone throw in his own life it is always the action that counts.

If Charlie doesn't have some kind of Stockholm's Syndrome maybe he has to make up some sort of sociological solution for his own peace of mind.

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what drives these two, acting out their issues in front of everyone like two primadonnas. Either don't know what style is. One of them making unnecessary comments about child molesters and the other one seeking attention criticising players in a game he can't play well anymore cause it gives him anxiety.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked Charlie, till where I saw his tweet about.
child molesters should be helped by basically showing them love and understanding!!!...

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I don't blame Doug roasting Charlie, tweet about child molesters said it all

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk is on a higher level than Charlie Carrel.

His platform and audience is much greater than the other. He provide much more services than him, too. Like diversifying with Altcoin wallets and offerings.
I wasn't aware there was a level below Polk; I learn somehting every day.