Doug Polk-Daniel Negreanu Feud on Twitter

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Olive Garden and Daniel Negreanu are really adamant about all this twitter stuff!!

Folks?
It's a mad mad mad world we live in. :stupid:

Here's a link to the article that I took the Quote from for the title of this thread.
Be sure to watch the short video.... it really is pettiness at it's best. :rolleyes:
(if you're in to petty that is) :stoned:

Link to CC News Feed article

https://www.cardschat.com/news/bloc...k-daniel-negreanu-feud-gets-petty-video-61091

Last edited:
cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
twitter or any means of communication, I believe it should be used in environments or with people that we have affinities ... for strange matters or strange people I believe that we have every right to block it without having to be explaining itself or that it is to become a news or a speech

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m indifferent to both of them,but it`s interesting to see who likes/hates either player for whatever reasons (most it`s envy/jealousy) Polk is the new master as he`s got his finger on the pulse of this generation,and he plays on the Daniel haters like a violin,,,nice job by him.Poor danny-boy can`t keep up,,,lol.But i think he`s just tired of Doug`s childish antics.;)

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The internet is why aliens refuse to reveal themselves to us.

The aliens read all this mess and they know.....
no matter how much they would like to help us, how much they would like to TRY to help us, give us cures and great technology...........we would just mess it up because of our brains and inner needs to be top dogs, showboats, and all powerful conqueror's of the universe.

I agree with what you've both written.

(and the mods changing the title) :motz:

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu has to defend Stars even if they are a greedy money grabbing site. He's paid to defend them. I don't play on Stars anymore but still respect Daniel as a player and a person. I don't really like polk as a person but I respect his game reading ability and some of his videos are worth a watch. No need to attack negreanu so much for basically doing his job. Stars are at fault not Negreanu.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i love twitter fights its the best and can be fun just to watch two people go at as long as it doesnt cross the line

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu has to defend Stars even if they are a greedy money grabbing site. He's paid to defend them. I don't play on Stars anymore but still respect Daniel as a player and a person. I don't really like polk as a person but I respect his game reading ability and some of his videos are worth a watch. No need to attack negreanu so much for basically doing his job. Stars are at fault not Negreanu.

I agree, Negreanu has an obligation to PS, and it's most likely in that contract he's got with them.

Polks a little too focused on Negreanu. My opinion only.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He doesn't "have" to do anything. To shill or not to shill that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to...oh nevermind.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
He doesn't "have" to do anything. To shill or not to shill that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to...oh nevermind.

I'll shill for $4,000,000 plus the perks and incentives.

Where do I sign?

That doesn't include all the deals thrown at you for being..."That Guy". that people listen to.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel used to be one of my favorite players, but that is quickly changing these days it seems, unfortunately.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Polk.

The Daniel from the early 2000's compared to the Daniel today is like 2 different hemispheres. He actually had some honor back in the day but that is long gone. Daniel doesn't care about poker any more, he cares about his own short term financial interests. Which I don't really fault him for, I guess.