Dennis Blieden Arrested and Indicted

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019...eden-indicted-embezzling-22-million-34814.htm

Won the LAPC last year. Guess he was embezzling to cover his losses. Stole $22m from his company (how the heck that company let that happen is beyond me). Fish always bust... some faster than most. I was laughing last year when people were amazed at his "fearless" style (raising button without looking, etc)... all I saw was someone without skill or awareness of lack thereof, way over his head lol.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe he started playing poker with the stolen money. I think if he had discovered his poker talent earlier, this would not have happened.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why he was such a maniac playing on live at the bike. It wasn't his money!!

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's why he was such a maniac playing on live at the bike. It wasn't his money!!

Live at the Bike continuing their long running history of promoting the biggest scumbags in poker lol

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such stories very much worsen the image of poker - like a gamble, for which people are ready to commit crimes. One such case kills the efforts of thousands of people to promote poker as a sports game of skill ...

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True words Andrew. It's like pool. That sport will never be mainstream due to the actions of a few, and some old stereotypes.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched him play at the final table of a WPT event. He was raising every hand.