57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think lost of people would want to take this class. He is one of the best players in the world. I'm sure you could learn a lot from him.

pimpbot5000sp3

pimpbot5000sp3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$90 is a little steep, but it looks like you will probably get your moneys worth. If you are interested in some of the other classes and have a lot of free time for a year, $180 is a decent deal.

The production value looks great, and Daniel is a natural born teacher.

R

robroiii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone here joined the master class??

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can teach so much, personally u would feel very privileged to learn from him

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He releases like 1 masterclass a year...

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was born to be a poker pro. Good for him and those that will be learning from his classes, I am not ready for it, Still have many to learn before I can take his classes.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I will check it out mainly because I would like to see what he has to say. Maybe I can pick up a different way of looking at certain hands.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is he going to teach only NLH or other poker variants also? Saw the promo video.just excited to know and learn from the best

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure will keep an eye on it. Always interesting to see what Daniel has to offer.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember buying his book about 8 or 9 years ago. Can't remember exactly but it changed my tournament play forever. My buddy was talking about buying this...I probably won't but would love to hear from anyone who does.

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have to put it on the to do list...too much other material to get through first. Don't want to fall into the trap off buying training after training before learning, digesting and implementing the new material.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
180 dollars a year is steep for me. I mean if i had that kind of money lying around i would possibly use it to buy access for a year. There's just so much info out there i can get for free that can improve my game play so I don't really need this.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to check this out- he's my favorite player.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel gives a lot of advice. But in fact they are all known to experienced players. Real secrets on the mindset of the mind, the physical state, he does not. And I think this is the main thing - to keep the mind in excellent condition throughout the game without any experience due to moving or mistakes.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to check it out. Facebook keeps trying to push it on me through ads. I might take the bait.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously a lot of players will take the experience , having a coach like Negreanu is just awesome I will try to take his class too .

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most perfect person who can let such a thing, if not he, who else? So much experience, so much knowledge is the game that will be perfect for a player who was just beginning to deal with poker will definitely be interesting! :)

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think checking it out would be a good thing cause this fits seems to always end up at the final table more then I see anyone else

branta

branta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It looked quite interesting to me, especially because on his YouTube channel he says he goes over things he's never shared before about the game. And also covers the math side of it, which I could use big help with. But I probably won't be able to jump into it any time soon, as someone else said, price is pretty steep.

S

slappy813

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to me it seems like something he is just slapping his name on like the Donald Trump university of real estate thing. apparently there are some weird odd ball names that also are going to have segments on there, I believe I read that Ray Romano is on there. I'm going to wait for some feedback before I buy it, if I hear good things I might check it out.

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious about any feedback anyone may have on this.

nml

nml

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to me it seems like something he is just slapping his name on like the Donald Trump university of real estate thing. apparently there are some weird odd ball names that also are going to have segments on there, I believe I read that Ray Romano is on there. I'm going to wait for some feedback before I buy it, if I hear good things I might check it out.

Masterclass is a separate entity from just poker. Like they have Gordon Ramsey teaching cooking.

DN is their poker teacher

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love this! I will check it out! Thanks for sharing the link. I am currently studying some great books, but will look for more once I have read through them.