Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
im confused by GGpoker i thought it was just a new site that was sponsoring daniel ..

but now i see them having some wsop games like im confused are they just hosting some of the games for WSOP or what??

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
im confused by GGpoker i thought it was just a new site that was sponsoring daniel ..

but now i see them having some WSOP games like im confused are they just hosting some of the games for WSOP or what??

I think you have been out of the loop, Greg. :)

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-news-events-63/2020-wsop-going-exclusively-virtual-459716/
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...oker-released-wsop-schedule-some-less-460942/

Daniel is the face of GGPoker (they have been around for a few years - 2014- but making a huge splash in the last year)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A leetle more clarity I suppose.. :)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I liked Daniel's explanations, everything looks clear.
But I don't even have a GGPoker acc. Can we watch WSOP on Twitch or Youtube with some quality commentaries?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu offered a quick explanation of the GGPoker line up of games for the WSOP. The video is short but may offer a little more clarity.

Does Daniel's explanation offer clarity?
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Daniel Negreanu Clarifies WSOP Main Event Structure, Other GGPoker Issues

Can you use a HUD on all these sites? GGPoker - WSOP NV - WSOP NJ?

This is going to start getting confusing.

Can't wait to meet somebody who braceleted this summer. "Ohhhh - it's an online bracelet!" Wink!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Can't wait to meet somebody who braceleted this summer. "Ohhhh - it's an online bracelet!" Wink!

That, I do not know. Might be interesting if they were able, right?!

Edit - I did a quick search to find out if HUDS were allowed - short of reading their Terms of Service I did find articles from more than 2 years ago, stating that WSOP.com was not allowing HUDS.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

That, I do not know. Might be interesting if they were able, right?!

Edit - I did a quick search to find out if HUDS were allowed - short of reading their Terms of Service I did find articles from more than 2 years ago, stating that WSOP.com was not allowing HUDS.

HUDs are NOT allowed on GGPoker.

There's actually been cases where they've banned players just for having a program on their computer. Players were also playing on other sites at the same time as they were playing on GGPoker and were using HEM/PT4 on those other sites. Players were banned from GGPoker... even though the HUD software in question doesn't work on GGPoker. Seems ridiculous but if you search the Cardschat forum you'll see some posts about it).

What I'm not sure about is.... did Daniel state that because there is the potential for each player to play 3 flights in the MainEvent, will that mean that 'more rake is good'?
(I'm assuming that actually these WSOP events will have much less rake than typical... also because you'll be able to keep what you cash in the tourney instead of dropping 30% at the door in taxes )

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
please , its the main event !

even online , allowing 3 buy ins is a joke .

WSOP