Big Bluff at the 2019 WSOP Europe High Roller (video included)

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to be realistic when looking from the sidelines.
I think river fold is ok but in Badziakouskis place probably I would play turn allin and I wouldn't even see the river.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mikita made a trap and it worked on the flop. If he had done the same check-raise or check-all in, he might have won the pot on the turn.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really nice bluff. I bet only
Mike P. could have call it.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he took the opportunity given by his opponent which misplayed the turn.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HaHa,Very Funny Badziakouski Total Fish!I can`t believe how he succeed to fold this hand with this enormous stack.I will watch this "HIGH ROLLER>I Think this is very risky bad bluff in this moment in this tournement.But he has double stack later ,maybe it`s a good Badziakouski tactic move,When you play never know.And when you are Badziakouski too.

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to be realistic when looking from the sidelines.
I think river fold is ok but in Badziakouskis place probably I would play turn allin and I wouldn't even see the river.

Turn allin makes no sense since he has too much chips but he should definetly check-raise turn too.

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, and if he have some tells about opponent, even nicer. I mean, luckboxing aint that cool.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nikita played uncertainly with a small stack, he simply doubted his decision to post the flop and his opponent saw it.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there was a certain doubt in his moves, why would you check with a top two pairs? was he hoping for a full house, so he can go all in? hard to understand, this mus have have happened after 5 hours of poker at least :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huge mistake. He had two pairs after the flop, and just check on the turn, gaving Timothy the control? What else could he have? And then came the river and Timothy wanted to save the situation and went all-in...But Mikita could realise at this point that he had already checked the last two action so it HAD TO BE A BLUFF, to made him fold.
It was so painful to see someone who cannot risk just always scared about the others even if he has a banger.

WSOP