A game of poker played with toilet paper draws attention (video included)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game no, people not observing the social distance rule yes. Even though it is all in good fun, this is a serious issue.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I wonder , would they have made the same joke with gloves ?? masks ?? foods especially if we had restrictions in the amount of them that we can buy/consume ?? medicine to fight viruses ?? The obvious answer might be no . Is it really so obvious ?? Maybe it's actually a joke towards the insanity of some people who exaggerate these days . I also have problems with these exaggerationa . But making jokes such as this is inordinate , too much . I don't believe they care much about these exaggerations so as to make fun of them , I believe they would make fun of anything just to have attention , maybe a reference in tweets or TV or ''news-papers'' . This joke is totally cr**py by as*****les !!!!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I never expected that a mad panic would cover the whole world ! Both funny and sad .

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me no personal opinion but I can imagine a lot of people here being pissed off this kind of humor while people are suffering and dying away..

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A poker game using toilet paper causes outrage as an English poker club tries to raise a smile during the coronavirus crisis.

Do you see anything wrong with this poker game?

Toilet Roll Poker Game Slammed, Coronavirus Critics Hit Back at Viral Video

I guess we could have seen this coming!

I absolutely love how excited the winner is when the whole table is all-in preflop and he wins w AK (I think).

But what is the real monetary value? 2 English pounds per roll?

Instead of chip trays people are walking around with broom sticks stacked with TP on the handle??

This really cracks me up - isn't the whole purpose of chips to save space and encourage big betting? So you can really only shove maybe 12 rolls of TP? Using chips would enable them to bet 100 rolls of TP at a time.

Just a thought...

Good luck !

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I guess we could have seen this coming!

I absolutely love how excited the winner is when the whole table is all-in preflop and he wins w AK (I think).

But what is the real monetary value? 2 English pounds per roll?

Instead of chip trays people are walking around with broom sticks stacked with TP on the handle??

This really cracks me up - isn't the whole purpose of chips to save space and encourage big betting? So you can really only shove maybe 12 rolls of TP? Using chips would enable them to bet 100 rolls of TP at a time.

Just a thought...

Good luck !

I totally agree with you here - the whole incident is quite humourous and I get what they were trying to do. The big trouble for me is, everywhere else in the world we are supposed to be practicing self-isolation and social distancing and these blokes aren't. They are putting themselves at risk to potentially not play another live game of poker whether with toilet paper or chips. I think self-isolation and social distancing has finally been put into place in the UK now.

Top 10 Games