The 2020 WSOP updates their schedule

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks appreciate the link. Merry Christmas. Good Luck at The Tables!

Adryan93

Adryan93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oooh thats nice :)) i will have a look right now. Thank you for this amazing information, can wait to be part of all of this :))

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The variety of games always has a beneficial effect on the number of participants. It is not surprising that the largest world series is trying to expand the opportunities provided. This clearly can not affect the prestige of the event

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,nice information given..I think that the wsop Main Event shouldn´t allow late registration , that would be fair for all players..It would be really cool to play those cheap tournaments , specially that $1500 freezout..

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone expects the full schedule of WSOP to be released . WSOP series is the greatest worldwide , big prizepools , for many their life dreams will come true .

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Excellent information to keep up to date on the great poker event.

mpanarelo

mpanarelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a Brazilian this is just a very distant dream but we have a very respectable national tournament BSOP, if anyone has interest to participate always has entries in the poker star.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. Playing in the the World Series is on my bucket list. Maybe this is the year I make it happen!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thanks for the info. Playing in the the World Series is on my bucket list. Maybe this is the year I make it happen!

Hehe, me too... I still dream of the day when I will have the chance to get to Vegas to take part in this poker royal, the largest in the world. :icon_thum:p

WSOP