2017 Spring Championship of Online Poker

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The annual pokerstars Spring Championship of online poker is upon us. This year, there will be 57 events, as always, with three different price points.

Low
Medium
High

A grand total of 171 events will be contested. Here is the link below to read more.

https://www.pokerstars.com/scoop/

The post is not so much to publicize it, as it is to find out what events, if any you will play. I probably will take my annual shot in the Omaha 8 or Better event (Event #22-L). The buy-in is lower than in past years. It's $11 now, as opposed to $27 in previous years. I may also take a shot in a Progressive KO tournament as well, though unsure as of yet. It's too bad there isn't a Courchevel H/L event, though there is a Player's Choice event, which probably would incorporate that game into the rotation, though I don't play enough of those mixed games well enough/often enough to warrant investing in it.

How about you? Are you planning on playing? If so, how much? I'm sure there's some regs here that will be playing a fairly high volume of events.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I intend to play a few low events. If there is an opportunity, then why not give up the excellent tournaments. With great pleasure, I would have played both medium and high, but the bankroll is not so great.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will try to get in the first event , some 5.5$+R and maybe other 11$ buy-ins , this is maximum I can get into :rofl:

Thania Vento

Thania Vento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice events I will start to work because i want to play it so i need to increase my bankroll

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to play two events with an average buy-in 55$,With great pleasure I would have played more,but does not allow bankroll

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to place well in a couple of the smaller ones. See what happens.

D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love too play back on pokerstars

J

Jmckay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do wish bol wasnt the only site i could play poker

B

blufft0p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play MTT for 11 davolno not bad poluchaetsya so good luck to everyone and easier to travel)))

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck. I would like to play low price events.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Revived a dead topic. )) TCOOP will start soon and we are discussing SCOOP. )

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could play in a couple