Are you profiled when you play online poker

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play online poker do you feel after 4 - 10 hands you seem to see more bad beats. This thread is to look at whether the current poker sites use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to profile you and log your trends then modify their hands to optimize your losses. I do not say this happens but since there is so many sites using private software it seems like there could be a good possibility. Please weigh in on your thougts

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When you play online poker do you feel after 4 - 10 hands you seem to see more bad beats. This thread is to look at whether the current poker sites use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to profile you and log your trends then modify their hands to optimize your losses. I do not say this happens but since there is so many sites using private software it seems like there could be a good possibility. Please weigh in on your thougts

No.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i apologize but i have to laugh. I laugh because as a beginner to poker, we all thought the game was rigged. It's all fair gameplay even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it. The more you play, the more you'll see.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's better. :D

I try to suckout during the first 10 hands, I won't try during the 11th to 20th hands, thats suicide and just plain stupid.

;)

Yup, not sure how advanced a player OP is, but at the risk of overburdenin him with information this is also true of hands 51 thru 60 & of course anyone participating in hands 121 thru 130 is an obvious fish. :icon_stud:cool::beerglass

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yup, not sure how advanced a player OP is, but at the risk of overburdenin him with information this is also true of hands 51 thru 60 & of course anyone participating in hands 121 thru 130 is an obvious fish. :icon_stud:cool::beerglass
So that's where I have been going wrong, I thought 121-130 was the gravy hands.

In process of cleaning coffee spray off of my screen.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been of the opinion in tournaments you play safe both early and mid then maybe a little more risky during the last 200 players if your stack will allow. In the few tournaments at real tables I have been it has seem to be a good philosophy to play by. Online it seems the beats even for a safe player come early to mid, hence the reason for the forum

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an interesting concept. But knowing this concept could actually be advantageous to us as humans. Let us catch the AI in a paradox. ��