Tracker

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys jivaro is better or Holdem manager?

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think jivaro is so easy to use

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can never get jivaro working with acr so hm2 by default

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jivaro was made for PS so its understandable that its not really setup for ACR but it does support the site. HM2 is better than Jivaro in many ways, feature and HUD wise.

well... i did tranfer to using DriveHUD so that's just my 2 cents.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's free trials, so use them first and see for yourself what's easiest to use and what you like.

I'm going to plug Drivehud because as an upstart, it has a lot to value for the pricing.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is Jivaro? I have never heard about this tracker before. Is it better or more plain than HM?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for most people simple is best. Especially if you are playing tournaments, you won't have that many hands on people anyway. A HUD is extremely helpful, but you get what you put in. If you don't want to spend time setting things up go with the easier option in Jivaro or DriveHUD. Personally I use PT4 and have spent a lot of time customizing to help track specific spots that I'm curious about how my opponents play.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using HM for about a year or more but my old PC can't handle it lately and is stalling on my PC most of time. Really need to upgrade soon. So I think maybe it's better to use Jivaro for a while? I tried Hand2Note but this program needs a lot of additinal soft so it's even harder to use it than HM. I gonna try Jivaro.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been using HM for about a year or more but my old PC can't handle it lately and is stalling on my PC most of time. Really need to upgrade soon. So I think maybe it's better to use Jivaro for a while? I tried Hand2Note but this program needs a lot of additinal soft so it's even harder to use it than HM. I gonna try Jivaro.

Just an fyi and public service announcement. Drivehud is out of the box really easy with most sites and cheaper than both options.

So just something to consider before you commit. You'll know what's the best fit when you try them.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an fyi and public service announcement. Drivehud is out of the box really easy with most sites and cheaper than both options.

So just something to consider before you commit. You'll know what's the best fit when you try them.

Thank you, I'll try this one too very soon.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the HM is better, I think it is more complete than Javiro.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its really up to the person to use one or not. For me, its like going to war with swords while everyone else are using guns.

O

Ossssssssssi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
software ?

Hey Hey !!!

today I find the site from Drivehud , it looks like a good software on first view .

who has testet this software ? i want to buy my first membership on a tracker and when this nearly good like Pt or Hm i want this .

first tracking i used Jivarro its look good but is not so good to analysed and working my train on Poker ..
:cool:

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide