One time payment HUD

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerTracker is the only HUD that is a one time payment. Are there any other software that are one time payment instead of monthly/yearly?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem manager is too.

Drivehud is yearly, but much cheaper. It's always good to support good development. ;)

One time only model for any kind of software now a days, is a suicide model for developers. There's so much ongoing development costs, and that's why more and more software tools have moved away from that model.

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As above.

If I were you I'd do a 30day trial of both pt4 and hm2 then make your purchasing decision. I'm currently in the process of this myself. I've just finished my pt4 trial today and will be trialing hm2.

G

GangBlader

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd recommend you to give Jivaro a try, its a great free hud and can be more than enough for you for a while before you actually need more.

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd recommend you to give Jivaro a try, its a great free hud and can be more than enough for you for a while before you actually need more.

I thought Jivaro was monthly with a 30 day free trail. Is there a free version? How does that compare with the monthly?

edit: nvm found the comparison chat at bottom. https://www.jivaro.com/basic/