support software (HUD)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today there are several support software such as HM2, PT4 and Jivaro which one do you use and indicate ?? I'm using HM2 today

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use any, should I?:hmmmm2:
Learning without might be better, or not?

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

play online today without a program, it's a bitch they do with you, because who plays with programs, they have a bible of yours, knows everything about your day about the game, knows how many times you, from 3bet, pay a raise, how many times you fold to raise on the turn, and so it will .. more of nothing will do if you do not know how to read the program data, you need to study it before you use it, to know how to use it ... if you do not use advice to use as soon as possible
Which one to use ?? Well I like Pokertracker, I already used it on Hm2, but today I get the PT

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play online today without a program, it's a bitch they do with you, because who plays with programs, they have a bible of yours, knows everything about your day about the game, knows how many times you, from 3bet, pay a raise, how many times you fold to raise on the turn, and so it will .. more of nothing will do if you do not know how to read the program data, you need to study it before you use it, to know how to use it ... if you do not use advice to use as soon as possible
Which one to use ?? Well I like Pokertracker, I already used it on Hm2, but today I get the PT
Hi,
Thank you, I think I can confirm, as on a new site more things work than where I play for a while.
On the other hand, it also shows my skills are not good, need to learn more (and practice).

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just for the sake of review, re-play, analysis, and profit/loss tracking, you should have a HUD. If you want to play some w/o the hUD on table, sure... but at least have a tracker... of course I recommend Drivehud :).

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I recommend it helps a lot when you learn to understand the statistics