Sharkscope

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have a sharkscope subscription by chance? I'm getting deep(3 tables left in a $10 3.5k gtd on PSPA. Wouldn't mind getting some kind of idea on these guys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Morgen 1996
Donnyw123
Starchaser420
Steelcitydonkey
Pgh_anubis
Cominfoyohead
Black_lotus
Shanecaines

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't look like it covers PokerStars Pennsylvania. Thanks anyway

Wow!
PS Pennsylvania?? Had no idea that PokerStars works in some of the states. Thought that you're talking about some trny at PS when you've mentioned "PSPA".

well there are few alternatives with different functions, some of them are not tracking Stars anymore, and I don't really remember all of the links, but if you'll google them - you'll find major 5 tracking websites easily and 4 of them are free.
officialpokerrankings.com - or something like that - I've also been using it in the past.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it's in New Jersey and PA. Kind of sucks that they don't let them compine player pools, yet at least. I don't know if it's in the works or not.

I don't think OPR does PS PA. Fortunately, SS is. The only downfall to that that I'm noticing is that a lot of ppl aren't opted in. Whether it's because they don't know about it(which I'm figuring is the main reason), or they just aren't choosing to opt in. That being said, you're only getting the basic info, ABI/# of games/ability(which is hard to go by w/small samples of games), and a few others I can't think of right off hand.

I also checked P5 and it doesn't look like they are tracking them yet either.

Thanks for the input, though. I appreciate it.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have.
is a good tool for tournaments.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!
PS Pennsylvania?? Had no idea that PokerStars works in some of the states. Thought that you're talking about some trny at PS when you've mentioned "PSPA".

well there are few alternatives with different functions, some of them are not tracking Stars anymore, and I don't really remember all of the links, but if you'll google them - you'll find major 5 tracking websites easily and 4 of them are free.

officialpokerrankings.com - or something like that - I've also been using it in the past.

Do you not find playerscope frequently errors when you try to search? I used to use OPR but they stopped tracking Pokerstars.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you not find playerscope frequently errors when you try to search? I used to use OPR but they stopped tracking Pokerstars.

LOL. Sorry, I haven't tracked anyone during this year, playing live poker mostly.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on your deep run HerbPuffer where did you finish back in April?:)
Finding serious discrepancies in sharkscope and prolabs and most trackers that I use free daily searches on.
Sharkscope does not track freeroll wins if win $30 to $100 for example.
Tournaments on prolabs where I have won a $109 first place prize on partypoker they say I won $285 total prize pool for example.:confused:
Could go on and on for different poker sites glitches but none of them match my deposit versus withdrawals records.
My question to anybody reading this is if you pay them a fee as I never paid nobody nothing for anything tracking related or HUD related too do these errors stop occurring and are all types of games covered properly including spins?
Anything I did use on free trial run over the years I never thought they where worth paying for so did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finding serious discrepancies in sharkscope and prolabs and most trackers that I use free daily searches on.
Sharkscope does not track freeroll wins if win $30 to $100 for example or windfall wins on Betonline for example,
Tournaments on prolabs where I have won a $109 first place prize on partypoker they say I won $285 total prize pool for example.:confused:
Could go on and on for different Poker sites glitches but none of them match my deposit versus withdrawals records.
My question to anybody reading this is if you pay them a fee as I never paid nobody nothing for anything tracking related or HUD related too do these errors stop occurring and are all types of games covered properly including spins?
Anything I did use on free trial run over the years I never thought they where worth paying for so did not.

I cannot imagine paying makes any difference if it’s a site you are getting errors or incomplete information on. It must all be using the same database and cannot imagine they would omit something like free rolls as a way to get people to subscribe. I have noticed the same where sites cannot account for bounties or get them completely wrong.

It does mean you can completely misinterpret your ROI. I tend to do my own spreadsheet now.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very difficult for me to understand what such information can give? That is, if a player is an amateur, then he is weak. Is the regular strong? I think it's all stereotypes!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very difficult for me to understand what such information can give? That is, if a player is an amateur, then he is weak. Is the regular strong? I think it's all stereotypes!

Information is still information which is always handy. If you were looking to pick between two sit n go's and one of them had table full of players that never won and the other won was full of players who win all the time, I would rather go for the first table. It does not mean you will win but you have more information.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone have a SHARKSCOPE subscription by chance? I'm getting deep(3 tables left in a $10 3.5k gtd on PSPA. Wouldn't mind getting some kind of idea on these guys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Log in to the page and get 5 free searches - At least for me, this is how it works.
Then do the same here https://pokerprolabs.com/topsharkpro/and get the same benefits :D:top:

Last edited:
H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope does not track freeroll wins if win $30 to $100 for example or windfall wins on Betonline for example,
Could go on and on for different Poker sites glitches but none of them match my deposit versus withdrawals records.

Finished 3rd for $400.

I'm half-asleep about now but will have to check that later on for you. The spins may be tough, though, I'd assume seeing as they probably only have the BI listed and wouldn't know you only spent $1.25 on 5 quarter spins instead of the whole $5.50 to get into the game. That would be my thinking, anyway. Also not sure if it is more accurate or not. Like someone else said above I would think they had the same info whether a person was a subscriber or not. Really does suck that a service claiming they covered something had missing elements of what they covered, whether someone else is paying or using the free searches(to try n get you to subscribe).

If you ever are wondering about players at tables n want them searched, shoot me a PM. I normally don't use the 150/day that I get. I've got no problem helping a fellow CCer out.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please tell how you qualify for the freewon roll that u won $100 for 9th place. The CC freerolls I currently play pay $20 or $30 dollars for first place.
:confused::confused::confused:

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Please tell how you qualify for the freewon roll that u won $100 for 9th place. The CC freerolls I currently play pay $20 or $30 dollars for first place.
:confused::confused::confused:
Look at the top part of the week 2 img. There is a site name. But as far as I know that was not a CC game.