Searching for some free GTO ranges

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe someone can give some free preflop open ranges, push/fold ranges etc? I don't know if you can get them for free but maybe someone can share them. I would appreciate it!

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most curious thing here is a pretty good article with solutions and chances. https://www.cardschat.com/poker-starting-hands.php
I'm sure you've seen it, Far from new to the community.
GTO is nothing more than a theory based on such calculations.
Moreover I am not sure that one person's strategy will suit another. Look for your solution. Believe it will be a better solution. Understand only one thing. Base have all one.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
On the internet there are lots of preflop tables, you have to study and apply them, but my recommendation is that you use your own style of play to analyze and improve it.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the internet there are lots of preflop tables, you have to study and apply them, but my recommendation is that you use your own style of play to analyze and improve it.
Yeah thanks for tips! GL at tables

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe someone can give some free preflop open ranges, push/fold ranges etc? I don't know if you can get them for free but maybe someone can share them. I would appreciate it!

I like searching Google images for these ranges. Google images has a lot of examples to draw from.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Upswing poker has a free range pdf, I'm pretty sure I can't link it due to forum rules but it's up there and in the free section.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know if there are any free charts out there , I guess you are asking about full ring tournaments right? What range to open raise / open limp /open shove based on your stack and you position.

There are many push/fold chats like the one hutzpaf posted above and also this one I personally use:
https://floattheturn.com/wp/pushfold/

Maybe you can check on Google for RFI(raise first in) charts? But I can only find about cash games and not for MTTs. :/

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is a free program that allows you to practice Shove/Call ranges and you can practice how good you are at Ranges in different positions --> https://www.snapshove.com/

Attachments

• SNap.JPG
    SNap.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 22
  • SNap1.JPG
    SNap1.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 22