Question about poker tracker

E

Esrakio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Im new on this forum and started playing online poker for like 3 months now. I have a question about the poker tracker App. what real benefits do you get from it? cuz i see that you can look up players and the way they play hands and the ranges they play but can u literally look up every player on poker star? and if you happen to got the app was it worth to buy it? did u really improve allot?

My english is not the best tho haha sorry if I messed up a bit.

Thank you!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker software doesn't record anything about all the players on the site, its just a database tool that stores and allows you to analyze the hands that you have played against players on the site .... as well as the realtime hud that shows stats while at the table.

Its a great tool to have if you plan on playing any amount of poker and working on improving, but like any tool you need to learn how to use it (and correctly) to reap the benefits from it.

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Besides the HUD its most benefit is your ability to do hand and session reviews to find your leaks. I order to work properly, you have to make sure, that your client stores hand history files. As was said before it does only use data of hands you've played. That does not necessarily mean you have to be involved in a hand. Getting dealt two hole cards is enough for a hand to be recorded.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide