[PT4] Table stat: current number of players at table

M

meowCC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Software: pokertracker 4
i am looking for a table stat which shows the current number of players sitting at my table to show it in the HUD

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Software: pokertracker 4
i am looking for a table stat which shows the current number of players sitting at my table to show it in the HUD

Uhmm.. I don't really know, if it's possible with PT4 at all. I couldn't find that stat myself. Maybe someone could recommend you on PT forum, how to make custom stat for that.

But I know an alternative solution, that can help you with that. Install Caption Software and run it along with PT4! It can show you number of players for sure. The TAG, you are looking for is "[nplayers]". In order to set up this, you have to go to "HUD" tab, then you choose Table panels and then click on "Add tag" and choose "[nplayers]" from the list. Also you could set up size, color and background color with buttons "Font" & "Background - Color", if you need.
However I must note, that this software is free to use only up to $3 Tournaments and NL10 Cash Games, if you start any higher limit table, software will shut down itself automatically.

More information about that software with download links you find in my old thread here:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...8-partycaption-software-totally-legal-382019/