The problem is in the work of HM2.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day. Tell me what problems there may be and how to solve them with the work of HM2. did not use for a long time, reinstalled again. It does not work at pokerstars and 888. From the history of hands copies only the history until 2019 (that is, only the old one) I followed all the instructions, prescribed all the parameters.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Thank you very much for the information! I will use your instructions and will contact you anyway! Have a nice day!!!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The PokerStars hand history indicates that all played hands are stored in this folder C: \ Users \ Oksana \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars \ HandHistory \ But this folder on my computer is empty. The C: \ HM2Archive folder contains distributions only up to 2019. no more information.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The PokerStars hand history indicates that all played hands are stored in this folder C: \ Users \ Oksana \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars \ HandHistory \ But this folder on my computer is empty. The C: \ HM2Archive folder contains distributions only up to 2019. no more information.

Try checking the HM2 - Options - Site Setup - PokerStars - Auto Import Folders to see what you set the 'Archive' directory to.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F

Can you disclude or turn off data collection when playing short handed games? How about separating data collection for bounty vs standard tournaments?

I am interested in HM but ultimately I want a software that will not skew my stats when I participate in Spins and Grand Tours. It would also be nice to separate bounty from standard tournaments so they could be analyzed in context. Any plan to do this?

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you disclude or turn off data collection when playing short handed games? How about separating data collection for bounty vs standard tournaments?

I am interested in HM but ultimately I want a software that will not skew my stats when I participate in Spins and Grand Tours. It would also be nice to separate bounty from standard tournaments so they could be analyzed in context. Any plan to do this?

Any games you play will get auto imported and populate the database and HUD with that data. We have some HUD filters for stack sizes and number of players dealt in to the previous hand but there are no HUD filters for tournament type. There are many filters for the reports that you can use when reviewing data to filter by specific tournament type and other tournament attributes.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try checking the HM2 - Options - Site Setup - PokerStars - Auto Import Folders to see what you set the 'Archive' directory to.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
In HM2 Everything is set up. and imports all hands. But, apparently, this is not the point ...

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Maybe there is a need to reinstall Windows? Does it affect crashes?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In HM2 Everything is set up. and imports all hands. But, apparently, this is not the point ...

Any hands you play live with HM2 will get archived after the session to the folder you configured in the settings I mentioned. The only other way they won't be there is if they are still in the folder where pokerstars writes the hands or if you have some other software like PT4, HM3, DriveHUD, etc installed that is archiving them elsewhere.

Just follow the instructions we posted previously and send us the screenshots, logs and hand history files from the stars handhistory folder before HM2 gets a chance to archive them if you see them there. There is not much else we can do to help you here in the forums. We need to see the logs and screenshots of the problems, and your hand history and archive folders and settings if you can't find the hands, to try and help you further.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe there is a need to reinstall Windows? Does it affect crashes?

Do not reinstall windows unless we suggest such a drastic step (which we almost never do). Please just send us the logs and screenshots as was instructed in the original reply.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any hands you play live with HM2 will get archived after the session to the folder you configured in the settings I mentioned. The only other way they won't be there is if they are still in the folder where pokerstars writes the hands or if you have some other software like PT4, HM3, DriveHUD, etc installed that is archiving them elsewhere.

Just follow the instructions we posted previously and send us the screenshots, logs and hand history files from the stars handhistory folder before HM2 gets a chance to archive them if you see them there. There is not much else we can do to help you here in the forums. We need to see the logs and screenshots of the problems, and your hand history and archive folders and settings if you can't find the hands, to try and help you further.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Thank you very much! Now I realized that I was playing without HM, so my hands were not recorded !!!!! Sorry for causing you so much inconvenience with your questions! But I still have the problem that HM does not light up in either PokerStars or 888, although I followed all the setup instructions and after returning to it I acted the same way, but then everything was fine, and now I don't see HM on any poker room room. Thanks for the advice and help!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much! Now I realized that I was playing without HM, so my hands were not recorded !!!!! Sorry for causing you so much inconvenience with your questions! But I still have the problem that HM does not light up in either PokerStars or 888, although I followed all the setup instructions and after returning to it I acted the same way, but then everything was fine, and now I don't see HM on any poker room room. Thanks for the advice and help!

I can't help further in the forums. You need to follow the instructions I just posted above a few minutes ago and send us those answers, screenshots, logs and hands as I instructed in that post. I will quote myself again below.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support