Problem with Holdem Manager 2

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently have big problem with HM 2 when is turn on pokerstars software works so slow its unable to play. thats the spec of my PC:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 840 39 °C
Technologia Propus 45nm
RAM
12,0GB 2-Kanałowy DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)

ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4N68T-M-LE-V2 (AM3) 27 °C
Grafika
SyncMaster (1862x1036@60Hz)
2047MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (MSI) 28 °C
Nośniki
931GB Seagate ST1000DM 003-1ER162 SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 30 °C

Never have a problem with working them booth also got very good stable internet connection 10 mg

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC specs look ok to me. You can try reinstall of Holdem Manager 2 but my advice is to test the HM3 beta and see how it works. It is almost ready for launch now so it is good time to switch to it. It works great for me.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
- Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
- Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
- Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules