Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

My computer scare the hell out of me minutes ago by turning off without warning and I wasn't able to turn it on again. Some relief as I was finally able to get it back.

But by the time everything came back to normal, I thought that I didn't have my license key to having my HM2 written somewhere...

So my question is: when HM2 is on, is there a way to see the license key?

Thanks!

ThinkDiffrent

ThinkDiffrent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

My computer scare the hell out of me minutes ago by turning off without warning and I wasn't able to turn it on again. Some relief as I was finally able to get it back.

But by the time everything came back to normal, I thought that I didn't have my license key to having my HM2 written somewhere...

So my question is: when HM2 is on, is there a way to see the license key?

Thanks!
is this poker related? what is an hs2

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker on a laptop or on a computer at home, I always have a charged phone nearby, because sometimes my area can turn off the light or turn off the Internet for a while and then I can’t play on a computer and laptop and a smartphone I'm always charged and always connected to another internet and that I can quickly launch the game on a smartphone at any time if the game is disconnected on other devices!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips