Pokertracker or Holdem Manager

Z

zkmena

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping to grind my bankroll up to $100 to enable me to purchase a HUD for grinding more effectively and I wondered what the community's consensus was on each of the products. I am yet to trial HEM2 but I was really, really impressed with PT4. I am aware that grinding my roll up to $100 to purchase a HUD sounds counter-intuitive but I see poker as a RPG whereby you grind your EXP (bankroll) up to a certain level then you use your EXP points to invest in a new skill (strength stat) that will enable you to beat your enemies effectively (DMG per sec) haha.

But back to the main question: PT4 or HEM2?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Maybe you need to try a trial version of each tracker and decide which is more convenient for you personally?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And you can try drivehud too. It's cheaper and much more scalable than your other two options. 30 trial on all 3, so try and see what you like best.

http://drivehud.com

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally have not used Holdem Manager

I have been using PokerTracker since 2016 and I absolutely love it

As Iryna said previously, maybe you should try both trials before making a decision

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer drivehud over both, but I only have a cracked version of pt4 so obviously that's what I use lol.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drivehud is pretty cool.

V

Vida005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager is very cool and has some real nice features to analyse leaks in your game. It has decent support and is easy enough to use but you will have to invest some time into it to get your value back. Oh and I'm pretty sure Holdem Manager was developed as an evolution to Poker Tracker but don't quote me.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But back to the main question: PT4 or HEM2?

I'm not sure why you limit yourself with just two options, there are a lot of HUDs you can choose from and almost all has 30 days free trial, Try them one by one and see what fits you. , I suggest DriveHUD because its easy to setup and customize to your liking.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules