PokerGenius software

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't figure out where else to ask this. I am just getting back into it after a long hiatus. I used to use software called PokerGenius. I DL on my new PC here, did the three-day free thing, then tried to buy it.

It crashed when I tried to pay. Now this appears to be not-so-hot business model for them, right? Is there anybody who still uses this? Anybody else have problems?

I sent feedback to them about it yesterday -- no response.

Quadzilla

Quadzilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't figure out where else to ask this. I am just getting back into it after a long hiatus. I used to use software called PokerGenius. I DL on my new PC here, did the three-day free thing, then tried to buy it.

It crashed when I tried to pay. Now this appears to be not-so-hot business model for them, right? Is there anybody who still uses this? Anybody else have problems?

I sent feedback to them about it yesterday -- no response.

Seems odd you got no response from Poker Genius support. I asked them a question last week, as a non-customer, and they responded quickly to me. Maybe try again as they may be short staffed due to Corona.

I think the bots in Poker Genius (same as Poker Academy) are too weak to be a very helpful training tool. In my opinion, Poker Snowie is a much stronger bot to play against allowing more teachable moments. But everyone has their opinion.

Welcome back to the greatest game in the world!