Poker Video analyzer software

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on some sites that don't allow a HUD. I record all my game play online.
Is there software that will read the screen of the video and create stats on all the players?

I under stand it wont be live stats but it will give me an idea of tendencies.

Anyone know of software like this?

Josh

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

If Hello, I recommend jivaro :icon_thum

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take this for what it is worth but I had PT4 a long time before I ever started using the HUD. Is it a beneficial tool? Cant it assist you in decision making? Can it be the difference between making a correct decision vs an incorrect decision? Yes, yes and yes...sure it can. For me though - players aspiring to become better should work on their fundamentals more instead of trying to decide which HUD they want to use. Anyone can read stats and make a few decisions based upon them - but to have a deep understanding of the game, post flop play, ranges, board textures and proper bet sizing, etc - these things can be a greater edge over a HUD anyday.

I think HUDs are useful, I think they can surely help you navigate games better - but I think players rely on them too much to improve their game. I'm not saying this about the OP or anyone else in this thread specifically - but people in general are always looking for the "easy way out". I bought poker tracker so I could log my hands, review my hands, check my results, view my stats, and all around to help study and make sure I was playing my best poker possible. I didn't use the HUD function for probably close to 2 years and even now when I do I only keep about 5 stats - whether that's right, wrong or indifferent I dont know, but it works for me and it's what I've chosen to do.

Anyhow, I'm probably rambling, but all I am trying to say is put your study time in! Learn the game more and more in depth than you ever thought possible - there are tons of hours of videos and loads of free content that can help any aspiring player out. Make no mistake - I am not trying to discourage your purchase - I recommend pt4 - I am just saying if you are looking to a "miracle program" to help give you an edge, without a very good understanding and fundamental strategy in place - it will do you no good.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry - I didnt catch this sooner - had multiple tabs open and this is not the proper response to your post.

I do not know of such a software, would be interested to find out if such a thing existed

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think this is borderline fantastic software.