Poker Tracking Software Questions

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings all ... getting back into online poker .. I didn't know it was possible hahah silly me... I have been seeing how a lot of people now use tracking software of some kind or another... I am currently just starting a trial with Jivaro and will do others after that to make sure if I decide to use these tools, I pick one I like the best. I chose Jivaro first mainly because it is a monthly sub as opposed to one time purchase like the other two .. or at least that's how I understand it.

As far as Jivaro it looks super clean and has a lot of valuable information displayed readily... which could be seen as a crutch that will cripple my brain lol .. although I definitely see how it can help making decisions... I am going to leave this with a couple of questions I would encourage anyone to give their opinion on.

First,
I have watched tutorials from Jivaro and others with an opinion.....
Jivaro does not seem to track from game to game as far as another players vpip or number of hands played with the individual , pfr's etc am I missing a setting somewhere or does it just not do that .. in the last case I have to question how useful it is actually, as I can do the math and understand ev and in the old wave of things, I use the player notes provided to help with my own tracking over time.

Secondly ... as I said I will be trying the other two main programs one at a time ... the question here is what are peeps preferences between say Poker Tracker.. Holdem Manager.. and Jivaro ... and do people actually use them.

Thanks in advance ... Cam