poker tracker hud stats explained

A

akcash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anybody have a link to something that can help a new user learn what different hud stats mean, and how to use them?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check the link in my signature.

A

akcash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick. exactly what i was looking for. thanks bro

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no problem. Hope it helps. If you have any questions, just ask in that thread and I'll be happy to answer.

clint_jacobs

clint_jacobs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anybody have a link to something that can help a new user learn what different hud stats mean, and how to use them?

Take a tour at [Link no longer works] All important details about HUD are clearly stated there.

Last edited by a moderator:
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says nothing about what the stats actually mean though, which is what he asked for.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF, I do believe HEM stole my stat guide and put it on their site, lol. Most of the definitions are worded the same way as mine and I KNOW that wasn't up there when I was writing mine. At least mine has some(a couple) ranges that they don't have(yet).

A

akcash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ham thanks alot for making that again. i just got a chance to really sit down and read the guide. its great.

my question tonight is

A) what is the difference between aggression factor and aggression %?
B) is aggression%the same thing as AFq% in poker tracker 3?

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ham thanks alot for making that again. i just got a chance to really sit down and read the guide. its great.

my question tonight is

A) what is the difference between aggression factor and aggression %?
B) is aggression%the same thing as AFq% in poker tracker 3?

A) AF is Bets+Raises/Calls. Agg% is the percentage of aggressive actions, i.e. Bets+Raises/Bets+Raises+Calls+Folds. These are both typically totals across all post-flop streets, but both can also be broken out by individual street. PT3 apparently offers versions that include pre-flop as well, though I've not heard of those being commonly used. PFR is generally used to isolate pre-flop aggression.

B) Yes

A

akcash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A) AF is Bets+Raises/Calls. Agg% is the percentage of aggressive actions, i.e. Bets+Raises/Bets+Raises+Calls+Folds. These are both typically totals across all post-flop streets, but both can also be broken out by individual street. PT3 apparently offers versions that include pre-flop as well, though I've not heard of those being commonly used. PFR is generally used to isolate pre-flop aggression.

B) Yes

thanks .

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since dmorris took care of that question, I'll just say you're welcome for making the guide. I have plans for either my 2000th or 2500th post as well, it's just going to depend on how much time I have when that time creeps up.

womackcali02

womackcali02

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using a Hud is tricky, I found alot of great advice on duecescracked.com. You have to pay a monthly fee to watch their videos but it is definetly worth it!

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide