Poker Tracker 4 - Any Advice before I download

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are offering 30 days free. I have never used a software. Whats your take on it? TIA

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are worth having if you play a site that allows them also Holdem manager have a 30 day free trial so try them both and decide. The latest version is Holdem manager 3 the Beta test version.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely take advantage of the 30 days before you buy. Import some pre-made HUDS or make your own with the basic filters. Although, there are those who don't have Mac but still use PT4 because it is cross-compatible AND better software. Both will get the minimum job done.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a learning curve on setting up the HUD. A very good way to track cash games and tournaments. Also good for reviewing hands so it's a great learning tool as well.

2Check2Much

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely take advantage of the 30 days before you buy. Import some pre-made HUDS or make your own with the basic filters. Although, there are those who don't have Mac but still use PT4 because it is cross-compatible AND better software. Both will get the minimum job done.

I'll have not yet installed the PokerTracker.
I'm playing pokerstars and totally new with Apps/program
as this. And saw that you recommend Pre-Made HUDS.
What is a HUDS first of? ;-)

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried both and so far like Holdem manager better. However I didn't dive to deep into learning each.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide