re: Poker & Poker Tracker!!!!!!
When thinking about the stats to display in the HUD, think about what tendencies are you looking to exploit. This takes a bit of time to figure out. fwiw, here's my HUD setup:
3bet/fold to 3bet/steal/fold BB to steal
cbet flop/cbet turn/fold to flop cbet/fold to turn cbet/check-raise flop
I play w this config alot - I just removed Went to Showdown and just added c/r flop. The quick picture I want of players at the table is basically:
1. Is this a reg?
2. How loose/tight/passive/agg is this guy pf?
3. How agg is this player postflop?
4. 3bet happy? Steal happy? Ranges for each (i.e., how strong do I need to be to play back at 3bets and steals)?
5. Likes to float postflop, or more a "fit or fold" player (fold to flop cbet/fold to turn cbet)?
6. What does a c/r on the flop mean (need lots of notes about flop textures that Villain c/r's)?
You can see what I'm generally looking to exploit based on the questions above.
Don't make the HUD so cluttered that you can't get a quick picture of Villain - use the popups when you need more detailed info.