poker spy

J

Joncis28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,
I was looking for some tools to help me to learn poker and found that there is one which I was really interested in. It's called Poker Spy.
I wanted to try the trial but it every time i try to run it, it brings up a message to download newer version on their homepage (from which I downloaded that already)
Tried to contact them, but on contact page, there is nothing.
I wanted to buy it but I am a bit worried that if I buy it and it shows the same message, I won't be able to do anything about it and it will be wasted money.
Does anyone have any experience with this software? I looked up with pokerstars and it is allowed one to use.
Thank you for your patience with my English.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
site looks like 2006 and hasnt been updated since :D. Downloading it, will keep you updated.

Ya pops me the same message - get a newer version. Wouldnt trust them giving my money, especially as you pointed out with lack of transparency and support.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't heard of the App that you are talking about but if you are already having trouble with it you should beware. Besides, an app with the term 'spy' in the title should be a red flag anyway...I'm just saying.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,
I was looking for some tools to help me to learn poker and found that there is one which I was really interested in. It's called Poker Spy.
I wanted to try the trial but it every time i try to run it, it brings up a message to download newer version on their homepage (from which I downloaded that already)
Tried to contact them, but on contact page, there is nothing.
I wanted to buy it but I am a bit worried that if I buy it and it shows the same message, I won't be able to do anything about it and it will be wasted money.
Does anyone have any experience with this software? I looked up with pokerstars and it is allowed one to use.
Thank you for your patience with my English.
Don't want to try learning the HAND2NOTE program?
It is a decent program and is also allowed to use PS. It is also better to download starscaption right away.

J

Joncis28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for your responses

Thank you all for your responses. I thought that this app would help me to learn poker a little bit better but as everyone pointed out, it's not worth to invest money in it.
I will give a try to HAND2NOTE and see where it leads. Thank you Nikolay Nakhaev for recommending it.