Poker Spreadsheet

HitShappens

HitShappens

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Team CardsChat,

Looking for any recommendations for tracking poker winning/losses. Nothing fancy, just something a little more than the average spreadsheet. I am no computer expert by any means so if anyone has a template of sorts they would be nice enough to share, i'll give a shoutout after I win my first WPT event...

Thanks,
Hit.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to the forum HitShappens,

I doubt that anyone has actually coded any templates (other than spreadsheets) for themselves but there are ton of (well, at least a few) bankroll managing Apps out there - although I don't use one myself. Some of them might be good but many of them come with a small price tag.

Spreadsheet is not bad at all to keep your roll in order, and you can make it as simple or as versatile as you like. You'll just need to remember to update it.

And if PokerTracker or Holdem Manager are something that you are going to start to use in the futute then those can track your bankroll automatically.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need this...

Does anyone want to share a Poker Spreadsheet for a tournament?

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting and professional but it is more calculation poker than real good luck playing so is my opinion xD

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I can't help anything, because I write everything on paper in the old-fashioned way ( and I really like it and it helps)!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello Team CardsChat,

Looking for any recommendations for tracking poker winning/losses. Nothing fancy, just something a little more than the average spreadsheet. I am no computer expert by any means so if anyone has a template of sorts they would be nice enough to share, i'll give a shoutout after I win my first WPT event...

Thanks,
Hit.

Welcome to the forum HitShappens,

I doubt that anyone has actually coded any templates (other than spreadsheets) for themselves but there are ton of (well, at least a few) bankroll managing apps out there - although I don't use one myself. Some of them might be good but many of them come with a small price tag.

Spreadsheet is not bad at all to keep your roll in order, and you can make it as simple or as versatile as you like. You'll just need to remember to update it.

And if PokerTracker or Holdem Manager are something that you are going to start to use in the futute then those can track your bankroll automatically.

I need this...

Does anyone want to share a Poker Spreadsheet for a tournament?

Unfortunately, I can't help anything, because I write everything on paper in the old-fashioned way ( and I really like it and it helps)!

If it's tournament play you're wanting to track.... there is a site called 'sharkscope' that tracks pretty much every single game played on every site online. Can't get any easier than that. They also give you 5 free searches per day. (the paid for version is much better though)