Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you use a poker programs, and if so which ones? Do you think that these programs give priority in poker?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use PokerTracker 4. I also own Flopzilla but rarely use it any more. I had a 1 year subscription for PokerSnowie but did not renew it, when it expired.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
currently only H2N
I plan to buy a license for HM3

lnm2308

lnm2308

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use PokerTracker 4. I also own Flopzilla but rarely use it any more. I had a 1 year subscription for PokerSnowie but did not renew it, when it expired.
Hello friend, sorry for the inconvenience, and since I apologize for my bad English, I do not master the language 100%. I ask you a little query, since you use poker tracker, could you guide me how to export the hands that I have in the form of text that pokerstars sent me by mail to the soft database? Thank you very much and good luck at the tables!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I use PT4, for me it is the best program for statistics and does not consume so many resources.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no I don't use a tracker but all regular players advise to install them because in the long term. it's a great way to improve your chances of winning against players you've already met in the past.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
programs for collecting information are useful, but you need to be able to use them, and now the rooms refuse such programs,

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hello i dont use poker programs i dont like it if i use poker programs im not playing me poker its playing program and i mean its not fair to use this programs

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker 4 is the best IMO

I've been using it since 2016

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use PT4, for me it is the best program for statistics and does not consume so many resources.
Is the 30-day free trial version of PT4 the same as the full version?

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently working on a poker training program. It will have 54 configurable botz. You will be able to play against botz or observe how the play vs each other. 4 Game types heads up spin and go cash and tournament. Also you will be able to change ranges and aggression of botz, set up custom spots that will be replayed 10k times and then report results :)

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really believe that a soft is not 100% "a must" when speakin about online poker. Even if it s online, and you play plenty of hands with plenty of people, I believe you can do it good even without any program. I bet that are a lot of people playin without and makin lots of money too.

B

betbetallin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Simple GTO Trainer. for me it's best tool for study poker