Online Poker Huds

Drid985

Drid985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm currently using Drive Hud as poker hud. Using the 30 day trial, however, what are peoples thoughts on between Drive Hud and Holdem Manager 2? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never used either, but I do find a HUD to be quite useful. I use PT4. At a basic level they're probably all pretty much the same.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm currently using Drive Hud as poker hud. Using the 30 day trial, however, what are peoples thoughts on between Drive Hud and Holdem Manager 2? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
It comes down to how much database analysis you want to perform.

If all you want is the HUD stats over-layed on the table during play then Drive Hud, Hold'Em Mgr and PT4 aren't that different. DriveHud's user experience is is modern and beautiful whereas the others are dated and old looking (they've been around a lot longer).

If you want to dig deep into how you play, to perform detailed analysis then you want Hold'Em Mgr or PT4.

Hope this helps!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly do not use huds ... but my friends here in CardsChat use a lot of HM2

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huds

im still having trouble understanding the ways to use hud while playing im in trail of holdem 2 and pt 4 i find pt4 easyer to use

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It comes down to how much database analysis you want to perform.

If all you want is the HUD stats over-layed on the table during play then Drive Hud, Hold'Em Mgr and PT4 aren't that different. DriveHud's user experience is is modern and beautiful whereas the others are dated and old looking (they've been around a lot longer).

If you want to dig deep into how you play, to perform detailed analysis then you want Hold'Em Mgr or PT4.

Hope this helps!

mmm, well, that's not completely true. I mean Hm2 and PT4 have been around longer. If you have some advanced programming experience, and know poker databases really well, there's more you can do w/ Pt4 as it stands now. However, I don't think 99.6% of players use those features.

You can do pretty much the exact same analysis across all 3 platforms. Drivehud is optimized for the review process including automated hand range analysis and GTO style tools for free. Neither PT or HM have those.

There's going to be pros and cons for all software. I always recommend using the trials for all software, and seeing what makes the most sense for you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im still having trouble understanding the ways to use hud while playing im in trail of holdem 2 and pt 4 i find pt4 easyer to use

Try drivehud also. Usually people find HM2 easier to use. But even easier than that is Drivehud.

http://drivehud.com

All have 30 day trials. Take a hand that you played and do a complete review process of it in each database and tell me which is the easiest. Go and run some standard filters to examine your play like light 3-betting, or 4-bet bluffing, or bad flop floats. See which is easier and quicker to use for common things you want to analyze.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make sure you find something you're comfortable with. I've tried 3 different HUDs now. They are all about the same, but some offer more stats and features than others. Currently I'm using PT4 and I don't think I'd choose another HUD at the moment. However, it is a little bit harder to set up if you want to customize things.