Originally Posted by fletchdad
Hey HEM rep. I am still having preferred seating issues at stars. It seems to have no rhyme or reason. But I am having to search players stats on each table. The last update said it resolved these issues, but they are not perfect with me. It is better than it was, but not as good as it used to be. Any ETA for a total fix?
The latest release should have these issues resolved. I am not aware of anyone else still having problems.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Update.exe
1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Close HM2.
3) 'Cut' the following files, and 'Paste' them to a new folder such as your \Desktop. You want to move these files and not delete them, in case they are not the cause of the problem you can restore/replace them later:
- Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable "Hide protected operating system files": http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+
- W7 - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\prefs.xml and prefs.bak
- XP - C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config\prefs.xml and prefs.bak
4) Restart HM2
5) Please see this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3031/Setup+Auto-Center+or+Preferred+Seating+For+PokerStars
Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns you know it is caused by your HUD and you will have to recreate it or import an older backup version of the exported HUD from before the problem appeared.
@WiZZiM: I also hated HEM2 at first, but I have to say - especially the pop up stat window editor - I like it much more than HEM1. I found it a PITA to have to completely learn a new software but now am glad I did. (note to HEM rep - if you ever do an HEM3 PLEASE dont completely redo the entire program again...Even tho I said I like it, I also liked the old one, and the improvements could have been added w/o making the entire SW different IMO, maybe I am wrong, but just saying...... )
Our focus is and has been 100% on supporting and improving HM2 and development of the companion HM Cloud platform.
Beyond HM2 and HM Cloud, we have no plans for future versions of HM. We can't say we will never build a new version, but it's not something we expect to do anytime soon.