Jivaro HUD users

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 3 days ago my Jivaro HUD changed and I cant change it back. It used to show everyone's VPIP as default and if I wanted to see 3bet and 3bet fold stats I would hover over the players pane. Now it is defaulting to 3bet/fold stats on the initial pane and I have to hover over the player to see his VPIP and I hate this change.

Customer support hasnt been much help. Has your JIVARO changed like this? Do you know how to put it back?

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 3 days ago my Jivaro HUD changed and I cant change it back. It used to show everyone's VPIP as default and if I wanted to see 3bet and 3bet fold stats I would hover over the players pane. Now it is defaulting to 3bet/fold stats on the initial pane and I have to hover over the player to see his VPIP and I hate this change.

Customer support hasnt been much help. Has your JIVARO changed like this? Do you know how to put it back?
I have the same problem and I have not solved it yet. Maybe someone here will tell.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same problem and I have not solved it yet. Maybe someone here will tell.

I am sorry you are having this problem but I am happy that its not just me as they will have to solve this.

I would love to reference that you are having the same problem if I had some way to reference you.

For now I would just reference you as others I have spoken with who use Jivaro.

Have you contacted customer service about it yet?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked my Jivaro and its running normally . Sorry your having problems. Contact them Im sure they can trouble shoot it for you

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They say I am the only one having this problem and the agent is dragging his heels on it. Its been over a week with nothing but BS and goose chase responses. I just had pokerstars update its client to Pokerstars 7 Build 26005. I am on win 7.

I am going to try uninstalling Jivaro in hopes that a reinstall will fix and will let you know.

If it does not fix things I need you to contact customer support and let them know I am not the only one. I will provide you with a copy of my email text if you wish.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jivaro problem continues on Windows 7 about 10 days ongoing

Are you on Windows 7?

My latest email to Jivaro:

Uninstall reinstall did not fix. Core Stats show nothing but the info panel which covers the chat window. Advanced stats continue to have same out of order readings.

I performed uninstall with CCleaner with all applications closed. I kept the file suggested with data in case I reinstall. I am still having the same problem and now all installations (PokerStars and Jivaro) are new.

I would like to request that I get a free day added to the end of my subscription for every day I continue to have this problem as I have showed you sufficient proof of a problem even if I am the only one.

You should be actively working with me to find a solution and not just letting me hang. I can be reached at the number below or schedule for live trouble shooting and support in whatever way you prefer.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jivaro is now ghosting me because " I am the only one having a problem "

Before you sign up with these guys ask yourself is this the kind of customer service you want to deal with if you have an issue?

Also if you are running on Windows 7 I think you will have the same problem.

I will give it a week and then ask for a refund of my remaining year subscription on a pro rated basis.

I think I am ready for a big boys HUD now. I am definitely ready for better customer service.