HUD's

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone use a HUD? Does the extra info help your game as it should?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD is just a tool which collects statistics about your opponents and displays them. As with any other tool most important is to know how to work with it to get advantage. A tool can be very powerful but if you do not know what to do with it it can cause more harm than good. There are free HUDs on the market like easy poker HUD so try it, try to learn how to use it properly and decide for yourself. If it works for you you can buy better HUD later. If not you can switch back to not using HUD.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is useful even more if you're multi-tabling... You're not missing info anywhere.

Couldn't be playing without it now that I know what is useful to me.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre Black Friday when I played waaaaay more than now and multi-tabled I used one. But to be honest....I didn't really like it. It distracted me. I focused too much on the numbers and not the situation at hand. That's my fault....I didn't learn to apply those #'s to the situations correctly. Maybe had I done that, I'd have appreciated it more.

Now though...no, I don't and wouldn't. I don't play more than 2 tables any more and I've come to realize that many online players....may not be the same player that those #'s correspond to. Could be a roommate or spouse playing that play completely different to what your HUD represents. That could just be my tin foil hat approach to life though.