HUDs

Heathencore

Heathencore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been using Jivaro's HUD's now for about a month now and am wondering what the thoughts on it compared to other HUD's. I believe the Jivaro HUD is pretty basic and simple to understand it is relative inexpensive, I would like to get some thoughts on maybe switching to another? but haven't used any others. Some input would be appreciated
Thx:)

C

cs_rlewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id say if you have the main stats on your hud then just use jivaro.
The others will do exactly the same. Especially since you've already paid for it.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what sites you play on and what the HUD is compatible with. I have Jivaro because I won a 6 month subscription in a private MTT, so have been using it and its ok. But I prefer DRIVEHUD because I can use it on more sites, like BOL for example, and I can more easily go over historic data privately without sharing my data with drivehud like I think you need to do with Jivaro.

Another feature I like with Drivehud is for sites like ACR that store your hand histories locally to the PC you can import your historical data and easily evaluate your games.

I rarely use a HUD while I am playing other than to look at basic data, but historical reference (even prior to installing the HUD) is helpful to me.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends if you plan to stick to only playing in pokerstars but if you plan to play in different site, it's a good idea to change HUD

Heathencore

Heathencore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thx

thanks for the information and goodluck on the tables!

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was curious if anyone knows of a hud that works with ignition also. ive messed around with poker tracker 4 and its pretty nice and i like jivaro. drivehud is one of the more advanced ones though and i cant seem to get it to load any of my hand histories. does it work with ignition? if so i guess ill have to get it figured out.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was curious if anyone knows of a hud that works with ignition also. ive messed around with poker tracker 4 and its pretty nice and i like jivaro. drivehud is one of the more advanced ones though and i cant seem to get it to load any of my hand histories. does it work with ignition? if so i guess ill have to get it figured out.

Drivehud works with ignition natively. Cash games and tournaments.

What do you mean you weren't able to get it to load hand histories? You have two support agents for Drivehud just on Cardschat, so whatever you need assistance with, there's plenty of help available.