HUD NUMBERS

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,

Can you give me some examples of some standard VPIP, PFR, CBET, etc, etc.

I’m not looking for stats to add to my HUD, I’m looking for the actual numbers to see where I’m at.

Thanks guys!

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no standard for this everyone plays different.. you can find vpips from 0 to 100 and and same to all thr other stats. And depanding on what you play and who are you opponents you have to play different, so in some you have like 15 in others you have over 40

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no standard for this everyone plays different.. you can find vpips from 0 to 100 and and same to all thr other stats. And depanding on what you play and who are you opponents you have to play different, so in some you have like 15 in others you have over 40

Hey, but surely when someone looks at their HUD and sees a “#” for a “Stat” they can say this person is probably pretty “loose” or is a “fun player” because of these numbers, correct?

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, but surely when someone looks at their HUD and sees a “#” for a “Stat” they can say this person is probably pretty “loose” or is a “fun player” because of these numbers, correct?
Good players play different in every tournament or table and against any opponent. If you have 2 nits to your left you will probably have 100% attempt to steal, that does not make you a maniac.. that makes the 2 players to your left bad cause they never defend. You need more than just 100 hands and a stat

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid stats:
VPIP 20-29
PFR 12-20
3BET 4-9
CBET 50-60

Keep in mind these are a little wider because a lot of times in tournaments, I won't have that many hands on an opponent. Another thing is that depending on a stack size,you might be playing looser or tighter. Just things you have to adjust to.

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid stats:
VPIP 20-29
PFR 12-20
3BET 4-9
CBET 50-60

Keep in mind these are a little wider because a lot of times in tournaments, I won't have that many hands on an opponent. Another thing is that depending on a stack size,you might be playing looser or tighter. Just things you have to adjust to.

Thank you sir, this is what I was looking for.

Cheers

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It differs by table size, game speed and time of tournament.