HUD

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which Hud do you use and Which stats besides vpip and pfr are your favorites.

I started out with Drive Hud. Works well with ACR Bol Intetops and Sports Betting sites But my Favorite is Holdem Manager 3 however it only seems to work on ACR.

:party:

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use hold'em manager 2, hold'em manager 3 kept glitching on me! A stat I like to have on is c-bet %

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I started out with Drive Hud. Works well with ACR Bol Intetops and Sports Betting sites But my Favorite is Holdem Manager 3 however it only seems to work on ACR.

Hi! Regarding Bol and SportsBetting, you have to use special Hand Converter. It allows using HUD and import hands in your HM. It costs about 40$, also you can try a trial option. As for HUD stats, here is my version: Vpip, Pfr, 3-Bet, Fold to 3-Bet, WTSD, W$SD, WWSF, Donk-bet Flop, Preflop Squeeze, Flop C-Bet, Fold to Flop C-bet, + different Steal\Fold to Steal stats

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Regarding Bol and SportsBetting, you have to use special Hand Converter. It allows using HUD and import hands in your HM. It costs about 40$, also you can try a trial option. As for HUD stats, here is my version: Vpip, Pfr, 3-Bet, Fold to 3-Bet, WTSD, W$SD, WWSF, Donk-bet Flop, Preflop Squeeze, Flop C-Bet, Fold to Flop C-bet, + different Steal\Fold to Steal stats

London;
Thank You so much, the Hand Converter works Great!

Now I have to figure out how to Merge Acr and Bol Hand Histories for one big happy Hud.

Thanx Again

:five:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would like to know the best free hud with all the stats.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use PokerTracker 4. Its not free, but if you are just remotely serious about online poker, it will pay for itself many times.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I use Holdem Manager 3 and the following stats:

VPIP, PFR, Flop Cbet%, Flop Fold vs Cbet, 3Bet, Fold to 3Bet, Fold to Steal, WTSD%.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports betting

I was under the impression that Sports Betting did not allow huds or third party software of any kind. One reason I play on that site. I guess I Better check again.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was under the impression that Sports Betting did not allow huds or third party software of any kind. One reason I play on that site. I guess I Better check again.

Actually they do allow HUDs, If you really need confirmation contact the BOL customer rep (BetOnline Mike) in 2+2.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free hud

are there free hud that work on sports betting it bet on line?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as i know, There is no free HUD but you can have a 30 days free trial from DriveHUD