How to replay hands in holdem manager 2

Y

youyella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive just downloaded a free trial for hm2 and have imported all my hand history from 888 poker. But how do i replay them?

Also, when 888 its running, and ive got hm2 running, i get no hud stats, all i see is waiting for hands... Can anyone help with this aswell. Thanks a lot

RDB

RDB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Y

youyella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Further hm2 queries

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. I have found how to look at my hands, but only the individual hands, not for a whole game. Is this how its meant to be?

And ive also got the hud working now, thanks again. I have a few more questions if you dont mind...

When im using hm2 it uses up a lot of my memory, like 300,000 k. Is there a way to use hm2 with out it using up so much memory and slowing down my laptop?

When im in a game and change the seat im using, the hud stats for everybody doesn't adjust to the new table positions for everyone. Is this normal? I either have to move everybodys stats individually or just stick with the seat position that ive randomly been given. Ive tried to save my favourite seat position in the game settings in 888 Poker but every time i play im always given a random seat.

Can i create a setting where i move everybodys hud stats slightly to make the table easier for me to read so that every game i play afterwards the stats are now in a fixed position. Ie the hud stats for player in seat 3 i moved slightly to the right, and now every game i play that particular hud will stay in that adjusted position. Or do you have to make these adjustments every game you play?

Thanks

RDB

RDB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. I have found how to look at my hands, but only the individual hands, not for a whole game. Is this how its meant to be?

Cash games:

- Go to the Reports > Cash > More Reports > Players > Sessions By Table
- Pick the Table session from the upper grid > Select [x] All in the grid split to load all the hands from that table into the bottom grid > Click 'Time' to sort by the oldest hands first
- right-click the top/first hand in the list and chose 'replay all'

If you want to replay the entire session instead of replaying by individual table:
- Go to the Reports > Cash > Sessions report
- Select the Session you want to replay from the top window
- Choose the [x] All radio button if there are more than 250 hands in that session
- Click the Time column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to resort from most recent to the oldest hand for that particular session

Tourneys:
- Go to the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments report
- Select the tourney you want to replay from the top window
- Choose the [x] All radio button if there are more than 250 hands in that game
- Click the Time column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to resort from most recent to the oldest hand for that particular game

When im using hm2 it uses up a lot of my memory, like 300,000 k. Is there a way to use hm2 with out it using up so much memory and slowing down my laptop?

300,000 K is not a lot of RAM for any moderately powered modern PC and shouldn't cause performance issues.

HM2 caches certain information in order to optimize search results and report load times. The minimum RAM that HM2 was designed for is 2GB.

The amount of caching (and thus the amount of RAM used) for an individual user is, in part, dependent on the RAM available and how much RAM is required for other applications you are running. Thus HM2 intelligently uses RAM based on a balancing act between how much you have and how much you are using elsewhere. If someone has a significant amount of RAM available, HM2 will cache more in order to further improve your response times to queries and report loading.

When im in a game and change the seat im using, the hud stats for everybody doesn't adjust to the new table positions for everyone. Is this normal? I either have to move everybodys stats individually or just stick with the seat position that ive randomly been given. Ive tried to save my favourite seat position in the game settings in 888 poker but every time i play im always given a random seat.

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+{47}+Seating+Preferences

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/386/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Pacific+Poker

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

The easiest way to align the HUD once it is set in the poker client is to click the 'Settings' HUD on the table and use the Arrow Buttons (<< >>) to rotate your HUD where it belongs and then click the 'Set Seat' button and choose 'OK' to agree.

Can i create a setting where i move everybodys hud stats slightly to make the table easier for me to read so that every game i play afterwards the stats are now in a fixed position. Ie the hud stats for player in seat 3 i moved slightly to the right, and now every game i play that particular hud will stay in that adjusted position. Or do you have to make these adjustments every game you play?

Thanks

The HUD position changes are remembered in each HUD Config. If you move them on a table and then open another similar table later those position changes will be remembered as we assume if you move a HUD panel you want it that way on all similar tables.

Regards,

fozzy71

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules