How to optimize my development using the poker learning software?

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the best learning software (flopzila, pokersnowie, pious solver)?What tips do you have to learn as much from them?

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have flopzilla, poker tracker 4, equilab, pokerstars, ignition card catcher and converter, and I'm still a losing player so far lmao. Though using flopzilla for sure let's you see how opponents ranges hit the board and in poker tracker 4 I've learned that when I play at micro stakes on acr I call too lightly on the river, so you can definitely learn a ton from these pieces of software. Honestly I almost think coaching might be the best way to go

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have flopzilla, poker tracker 4, equilab, pokerstars, ignition card catcher and converter, and I'm still a losing player so far lmao. Though using flopzilla for sure let's you see how opponents ranges hit the board and in poker tracker 4 I've learned that when I play at micro stakes on acr I call too lightly on the river, so you can definitely learn a ton from these pieces of software. Honestly I almost think coaching might be the best way to go

pokerstove* not pokerstars Haha. Darn autocorrect

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found PokerSnowie to be invaluable.

If you know what to do with it. Turned me into a winning tournament player in a week.

J

Jobasbdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I start trying DriveHUD and help a lot.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerSnowie is great for preflop ranges. It's a little tight but you can learn a lot just looking through how it plays different hands from each position. The post-flop analysis is okay but it's harder to take general principles away because most players don't play like a computer.